Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Things that make me smile..

Lately school's been pretty rough. I have more group projects than I can count (okay, just three but it feels like eleventy billion), lots of exams all crammed together, a presentation, a four page paper, and to top it off, weird health class assignments that I forget about until the night before they're due because lets face it, health class and it's one hour course credit is the least of my worries right now. So, sorry if I'm kind of MIA for the next couple of weeks, October is like hell month during the fall semesters, and this one is probably the worst I've had in a while (minus the awful intermediate financial accounting class I took last year, that one almost killed me..). Now that my rant about school is over, here are some pins that have cheered me up lately when I needed it the most. 



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

PS. I really wish Curtis and I had taken a picture like that for our engagement pictures at Kyle Field, one year anniversary!? Maybe I can just take the tripod and do it myself, ha. 
PPS. You can follow me on Pinterest, here.

3 comments:

  1. Love these pins. Hang in there, lady!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there with your school stuff! Three projects at a time is a bit ridiculous if you ask me. I bet at least one of them is a dumb group project huh? You know, the kind where you are the only one to do any work. Yeah, don't miss those!

    Good luck this semester! Just think about that Thanksgiving break coming (semi) soon...
    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cute dog / cat pics are cracking me up! Good luck this semester. I'm sure you'll rock it like a pro.
    --Lily
    Fifth Freedom Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the wonderful comments, I love reading and replying to them all. If you have a question, don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...