Friday, March 15, 2013

Beagles, Bloglovin', and Bachelorette Parties

I'm about to be picked up for my very own bachelorette party in a few minutes, I have no idea what's going to happen, but I'm excited! In the mean time, I'm going to leave y'all with a few beagle pictures that I took the other day while we were at the dog park (again? I know..). I had planned on showing you guys how I did another one of my wedding DIYs, but I don't have enough time. So here they are!

phahah, Sky is a goof


The beagle with more black in her is Abby, she's Curt's parents' pup and she's the silliest girl! Muggles and her like to wrestle (if you couldn't tell by the pictures above). Sky gets really intense with his tennis balls too, btw. Most of these were taken with a 70-200mm lens, it's the first time I've ever used anything that powerful (and heavy), so it was really fun. Plus, you can get awesome action shots! The other photos that are inside were shot with the 50mm lens, I'm seriously loving that thing.

OH! And all of this Google reader stuff is crazy.. so you know, you should follow me on Bloglovin'. It's the best way to do things in my opinion anyway! Have a fantastic weekend y'all, see ya on the flipside!


4 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your party!!!!

    -Chantal
    Www.stilldeeper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up, your dogs are unbelievably adorable. I want a dog so badly! Soon... soon. Have a great time.
    --Lily
    Fifth Freedom Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. what cuties! We love the dog park, too! It's just been so cold.... once it gets better out we usually go a few times a week. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the wonderful comments, I love reading and replying to them all. If you have a question, don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...