Hi. Hello. Aloha. Bonjour. Hallo. Howdy.
I'm truly sorry I haven't been blogging.. part of me wants to, and then sleep typically takes over or I just don't even think about it at all. It's been one crazy month, but I'll give you the short version right now... then actually posts about all this later. I miss you guys. Thanks, Danielle for commenting and saying you missed me, it truly meant the world to me and just so you know.. I miss you, too!
Kay, let's explain the pictures above.
- After I finished my second session of summer school at the beginning of August, there was a lot of laziness in the Ross household. Exhibit A, Muggles the laziest beagle of them all.
- Like I mentioned in my last post (from three weeks ago..ouch), I took a trip to Dallas with my parents for a bit of back-to-school shopping. It was lots of fun, and a much needed break from College Station!
- Curt and I visited the George Bush (the first one) Presidential Library on a whim. I've never been and seeing as I pass it to go to school most days, I thought that was pretty sad for having lived here for three years and never taking the time to visit. It was extremely interesting and I really enjoyed getting to know the history of the Bush family!
- My favorite edition to my closet has to be my new elephant shirt, which I wore when we went to the Bush Library!
- Curtis and I took a long weekend to Galveston with his parents. It was lots of fun! We swam in the ocean, ate lots of delicious seafood, took a ghost tour, and had a nice relaxing break for our mini-break from school.
- I chopped off about 7 inches of my hair, and I'm loving it! Although.. it does get greasier faster. Super annoying. Could be the constant 100* weather too though.
- I had a period where I walked the beagles on campus every evening for a few days. I love walking past Kyle Field.. and am super-de-duper excited for football season! Gig 'em!
- School started last Monday.. luckily, I only have it four days a week! :)
- Like I mentioned above, I'm super excited for football season (I can rant and rant forever about it), so Curtis thought it'd be fun to go to a radio show for dinner. Our head coach was there talking, we had awesome food, but there were awkwardly loud drunk people too.. not so fun.
- I'm taking a digital photography class this semester, and I could not be more excited. I've just finished my first assignment, woot.
- Saturday we played our first football game. It wasn't pretty on the defensive side. It definitely didn't have a lack of controversy around it. But, I loved every second of it.. even if I thought I might pass out from the heat at certain points. Oh, and I love Johnny Football, ESPN can shove it.
- Curtis and Muggles doin' some homework.
Have a great week lovelies! You can follow me on Instagram @kristina_ross14.