Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall Wishlist

Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. It means pumpkin spice anything and everything, sweaters, football, layering up (sort of.. not really in Texas), decorating for holidays, pumpkins everywhere you look, and my absolute favorite - cooler temperatures. Even though we won't be hitting fall temperatures here in Texas for another oh, two months, I'm still really excited for the season in general! Here's a list of the items I'd like to add to my wardrobe for the upcoming fall months (and beyond). 

1. White Sleeveless Blouse, Old Navy. I have lots of white blouses, but none that can pretty much be worn multiple ways, and that's what this top would accomplish for me. I could wear it casually, but also at work tucked into slacks or a pencil skirt and a blazer.

2. Black Structured Blazer, H&M. I am in desperate need of a black blazer. I'm talking to some recruiters at a career fair this afternoon, and I wish I had one hanging in my closest right now. This is a must have before I start doing internship/job interviews.

3. Striped Dress, Madewell. Okay, so maybe I've just been wanting this dress for forever, but hey, here in Texas I can wear it all year round! The fact that it's sleeveless makes it easy to wear cardigans, sweaters, and jackets over it.

4. Striped Peplum Top, Banana Republic. I've been wanting to invest in a more business appropriate wardrobe, and I think this peplum top would a perfect candidate. And like the white blouse, it can be worn casually as well!

5. Maroon Cardigan, Jack Willis. The hunt for the perfect maroon cardigan is kind of like a constant thing in my life, ha. But the attention to detail in the stitching and the overall fit makes me want to grab this one up!

6. Olive Skinny Jeans, Old Navy. Uhm, yeah, who doesn't want olive skinnies right now? They're perfect for fall! I especially love this pair from Old Navy because of the zippers along the ankles, it makes it so much easier to wear with boots! Not to mention, it's just a fun little detail. Although, I'm definitely going to have to try these on before I buy.. Old Navy has strange sizing sometimes. 

7. Oversized Flannel Shirt, Old Navy. I've always, always, always wanted a flannel shirt, but the girls' section never suffices my need for an oversized flannel. So, I've decided I'm just going to buy one in the guys' section. They typically have better coloring choices as well! 

8. Taupe Loafers, DV by Dolce Vita. I've really been attracted to a more masculine style lately. Loafers have always been on my list of shoes I'd like to invest in one day, but I haven't ever really gotten any. I adore Dolce Vita, and this pair is just fun!

9. Moccasins, Minnetonka. Okay, I've loved my black pair of Minnetonka mocs, so I really want to get a brown pair! I saw these on another blogger a few weeks ago and put them on my wishlist instantly. Mocs are seriously my favorite shoes everrrrrr. If only Texas wasn't so hot so I could wear them all the time!



5 comments:

  1. Gah, why won't fall get here faster?! It's just so darn hot that I haven't even thought about what items I want for fall yet. Your list is definitely inspiring me - I love that striped dress and the maroon cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those green skinnies on my wish list too! I was hoping to get them with my old navy gift card I won but they're out in my size online :/
    I lovelovelove that madwell dress too!

    <3 danielle
    goodwillista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen my blog post today? I have the same olive skinnies on my wishlist! I love the toughness of the zippers. My dream pair would also have a side pocket but these would do too :)

    I almost bought a pair of black Minnetonka's today after seeing you wear them but I thought I'd hold out for the brown. Indeed, so cute!

    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I love everything on your wishlist!!! plaid, moccasins, cardigans, the fall colors...yes, I approve

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Totally what I'm wanting this fall to. As it so happens, I just did a fall wishlist post too.
    https://countrygirlcityfashion.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/fall-wishlist/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the wonderful comments, I love reading and replying to them all. If you have a question, don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...