Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Out of Focus

For some odd reason, I had a really big problem with getting my photos in focus for this post. It was absolutely frustrating, and my backyard is disgusting right now -- rain makes it a swampland. So, I got outta there as fast as I could. Outfit posts, they're hard sometimes all the time lately.

IMG_5621IMG_5634IMG_5670

Tee: Madewell | Jeans: Gap | Sandals: DV by Dolce Vita | Watch: MK

Anyway, say hello to my favorite clothing items of late. This Madewell tee is super soft and comfy.. meaning I wear it all the time; the bf jeans, well you know them already, and finally my flats. Giiiirl, they are the most comfortable pair of sandals I own. I was actually really surprised by that fact, but they truly are. I'll wear them until they can't be worn no more.

Happy Humpday, y'all. 

7 comments:

  1. I am in looooove with your shoes!!! so stinkin adorable. too bad i'd freeze my tootsies off if i wore them now ;) aren't camera complications just annoying?! i hate when my pictures don't come out stellar.

    <3 Jenna Brianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madewell is the best and I just looooove your new tee ^^ I wish they had stores in Europe as well, but alas. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those shoes! it's been crazy rainy here to. you step on the grass & you just feel yourself sink. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice that your sandals are so comfortable, because they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice that your sandals are so comfortable, because they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sandals are too cute! It's not easy finding a comfy pair of flat sandals, so kudos to you :)

    Melissa
    theblushingdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a perfect daily wear outfit. love it.

    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the wonderful comments, I love reading and replying to them all. If you have a question, don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...