Thursday, June 16, 2011

The first of many.

How-deeeeee all.

This post probably won't be very interesting, or read by very many people..because I just made this blogspot yesterday, and none of my friends have blogs. Oh well, I'm gonna keep on typin'! Today was pretty sweet, though I've been running on 3 and a half hours of sleep (I better not be getting insomnia or something). I found my Nikon camera's CHARGER. Its been M.I.A. for the past month since I moved back home to Waco for the summer. Actually, a lot of things have been M.I.A. since I got back, darn you moving. I accomplished some math for my business calc class I'm taking at the local community college here, whoop! But most importantly, I got to spend a good amount of time with my awesome friend, Denise. We layed-out, went to a local craft store, where I obtained a bad-a clock for my apartment (there should be a picture below), tried on awesome dresses and shirts that we didn't have the money for, and got some frozen yogurt!

All in all, its been a great day. I tried taking some pictures of my outfit so I could put it up for my first Chictopia outfit..but I really needed a tripod and I haven't gotten one yet. I'll get on that as soon as I can. Instead I took some photos of my gorgeous beagle, Muggles. Yes, I did name my dog after non-wizarding folk from Harry Potter. If there's one thing I've loved for most of my life, that'd have to be Harry Potter. Thank you J.K. Rowling for changing my life! She's super sweet, ultra calm, and obsessed with food, and I love her so stinking much. Meet the darling of my life, Miss Muggles :)


Ain't she a pretty 'un? There'll probably be a lot of her hanging around on here.

Here's the clock I bought, by the way. I love football, especially Aggie football. You'll be getting lots of updates about that..its kind of a guarantee. But I really do love this clock, its a one-of-a-kind!


 Alright, I'm gonna hit the hay. I'll probably post a style blog tomorrow, I've got a new skirt I've been dying to wear, and there'll be a craft blog soon as well!

xoxo,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the wonderful comments, I love reading and replying to them all. If you have a question, don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...