Sunday, December 23, 2012

Little Sick Duck

I've been rather under the weather the past two and a half days. It hasn't been fun. Mostly because it keeps me away from the people I love because I don't want them to be sick too over the holidays. Curtis has been staying as far away from me as possible since Friday night. He's the inspiration for the title, seeing as he called me a "sick little duck" earlier. Hopefully it'll be gone in the morning, or else I'm going to be rather annoyed when I'm stuck in a corner, blowing my nose incessantly on Christmas Eve. Anyway, I was really bad yesterday, a bit better today, so hopefully tomorrow will be even better! Fingers crossed.

I recently discovered a wonderful website that lets you put all of your clothes, accessories, and shoes on it, and you can then organize outfits, look at others' ideas, and find new fashion blogs to follow! Its awesome. Sort of reminds me of a mix of Pinterest and playing with Barbies.. so that means, it's still REALLY awesome! (hehe) I've just uploaded some of my shoes and organized them into a board just for my shoes.

Check it out sometime at Go Chic or Go Home (GCGH). You can look up my profile by searching for Kristina Ray in the search bar. I'll probably find a way to link it up in my sidebar soon.

Hope everyone has a cold-free and family filled Christmas! :)

Here are a couple pictures of my beagle girl. She's awful at picture taking, I'm pretty sure she thinks she's in trouble and just want to lick you in remorse. I don't understand, but she's so sweet, I can't get mad at her. Special thanks to my dad for trying to help me get her to take just ONE picture in front of the tree.

Beagle Rawr 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the wonderful comments, I love reading and replying to them all. If you have a question, don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...