1. Get married...obviously. I can't describe how excited I am to start this journey with Curtis! <3
2. But, not only do I want to get married, I want to learn to be a Godly wife, a wife that is there for her husband to support him and even to push him when he needs it.
3. I really want to get out of Texas. I feel a bit trapped here right now, and I want to explore new places! We're going on a cruise for our honeymoon to Jamaica, the Grand Cayman Islands, and Cozumel, I am sooo stoked! But we're also planning on trying to make it to an away game for football, so we'll probably end up going to Oxford, Mississippi or Baton Rogue, Louisiana; I'll be perfectly content with either!
4. Get a 4.0 GPA..I haven't had one in so long. Darn you B's!
5. Dive into my Bible more, and truly learn the meaning of God's word.
6. Start learning German again. I miss it so much.
7. Be a better servant of God, as referenced in this post.
8. Get an internship. One of the most stressful things I will have to do this year, and the career fair is coming up quick! (Like next week..eeek). I'm slightly not ready to be a grown up.
9. Embroider more. It's one of my absolute favorite hobbies, and I have so many ideas..gotta implement them!
10. Speaking of crafty hobbies, I really want to learn to sew. So, I plan on teaching myself to sew; I've got my mom's old sewing machine (1970's, what up?!), so might as well use it!
11. Be more patient with those around me.
12. Chill out with the road rage...seeeee, I need some patience.
13. Pray more often.
14. Become closer to my new family! Even though Curtis and I have been dating for almost seven years, I really want to become closer to his whole family. They love me so much, and I'm so thankful for them!
15. Make more bold fashion choices, but also remember who I am, and not try to be someone else.
16. Along the lines of number 15, I want to stop caring so much about what others around me think. I can already feel this one starting to happen. It's awesome. (Others being random people I don't even really know; I actually really do care about what my friends and family think, as I should.)
17. See a new historical land mark in Texas. I love history so much, and Texas is full of history! Can you say, San Jacinto Monument?
18. Get into a better workout routine; stop starting and stopping so much.
19. Learn some new hair tricks! I'm in need of them. I may just dye my hair and cut it a bit after the wedding.
20. Become more involved in volunteer work; I love helping others so much, I'm not sure why I'm not more involved.
21. And finally, learn to cook! I'm not awful, but I want to learn new things. Good thing I have the perfect future mother-in-law for that!
There you have it. Here's to becoming a better me! :)
Alrighty, here's my outfit of the day. My hair absolutely did not want to cooperate today. It was curly this morning, then I walked outside to the awful humidity, and what do you know..awkward flat hair. Not to mention the wind, of course I decide to wear a skirt on the windiest day we've had in a while! Oh, well, I made the best of this humid, dreary day by wearing this bright yellow blouse! I've actually had that thing for forever, and I've almost gotten rid of it more than a few times, but I think I've found new life in it. Can I get a woot for shopping your closet? :)
Tan Cardigan: Similar
Yellow Blouse: Similar
Navy Skirt with Lace Detail: Similar
Watch: Christmas present from Curtis last year
Sidebag: Similar (I actually like this one more, ha)
Forever 21 Nude Heels: Similar
I'm ready to go eat some delicious authentic Italian pizza for my birthday dinner! Yummmm.