|Source (sorry, I had this photo saved on my phone, so I can't find the original source)|
I'll post the pictures first, and the directions will be below that.
- Gather the supplies needed:
- wooden letters (any craft store)
- Regular Elmer's Glue
- Elmer's Spray Glue (Wal-Mart or craft stores)
- Modge Podge (Wal-Mart or craft stores)
- Hot Glue Gun + Extra Hot Glue Sticks
- Small paint brush (any will do)
- Regular Glitter
- Twine (Hobby Lobby)
- Lace (I found mine at a local store, but you can cut up old curtains from Goodwill)
- Extra Items: Plastic Plate & a Towel
Here's my final version! I really like the way it all turned out, and I can't wait to put these on the backs of mine and Curtis's chairs at the wedding reception! I'm really glad that my wedding is going to have lots of touches of my handy work in it, makes it much more special in my opinion.
Hope y'all have a fantastic Friday! I've made it back home (again, gah, I'm not liking this traveling back and forth) to get everything ready for my bridal portraits tomorrow. I'm super excited!