Saturday, May 25, 2013

Guest Post: Danielle's Thrifty Summer Find

For my last guest post of the week, I asked the amazing Danielle, from Goodwillista, to work up a little bit of her blogger magic, and give us a little taste of summertime in Louisiana. Danielle is one amazing girl, and I'm so, so happy to have her guest posting for me! She's getting married this summer as well, and she just graduated from college, oh and her and her fiance just bought a house! Talk about an awesome year! She's as sweet as can be, and I'm so excited to share her post with y'all. Enjoy!

Hi readers of the awesome Kristina! I'm Danielle! I blog over at Goodwillista where I show off my Goodwill, thrifty, and cheap outfits and finds.  Kristina is one of my favorite blogger ladies ever, and I am honored that she asked me to guest post for her while she's on her honeymoon!

catchthewave

catchthewave2

catchthewave3
Forever 21 Dress: Goodwill (New with tags!) $4.99
Belt: Goodwill $1.99
Wedges: Just Fab $40
Total Outfit Cost: $46.98

I was so excited to find this dress new with tags at the Goodwill a few weeks ago.  I was skeptical about trying it on at first because it's a small from Forever 21, and usually I can't fit in their smalls solely because of the length. Their dresses are SO short! I had to take my own thrift tip though and not worry about size.  Luckily this one was a perfect fit!  It's such a fun, comfy, twirly dress that I know I'll be wearing a lot this summer!

I want to wish Kristina and Curtis the best in their married life together! Kristina is an amazing woman and I know God has great plan for her and her hubby! I hope her wedding day was everything she's ever dreamed of, and I hope they're having a wonderful time together soaking up some sun rays on their honeymoon :)

Ps. I'm getting married this summer too! And it's so funny because by looking at our Pinterest boards, Kristina and I have identical weddings planned!

3 comments:

  1. get it girl! i love to see how much wear you're getting out of those shoes. and that dress is perfect! F21 sizing is so random.

    and omg kristina you'll be back soon! yay!

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love thrift store finds! so fun! love the outfit you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute dress on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the wonderful comments, I love reading and replying to them all. If you have a question, don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...