Friday, May 24, 2013

Guest Post: Naomi's Sunny Day Outfit

Our next guest poster is Naomi, from the blog Patterned Love. Let me tell ya, Naomi is one talented lady! Seriously, she can refashion just about anything and make it look absolutely amazing, and she loves thrifting, like myself, so it's pretty awesome all of the amazing bargains she finds while out searching. She's so sweet and kind, and always has encouraging Bible scriptures on her blog that make my day just that much better! So, I'll hand y'all over to Miss Naomi for a little outfit time! Be sure to check out her amazing, amazing blog, Patterned Love for more.

Hey everyone! It's so good to be out in the sun these days. I'm loving that I can sport more skirts and some tanks and soak up some rays while I'm out and about! One of my favorite things for summer is a jersey skirt. It doesn't look fancy, but it's easy to wear and so so so comfy! I could wear jersey skirts and dresses all summer long! But my pants might miss me. I'm loving floral these days, too! I've never been one for floral, but this spring got me in the mood to wear some flowers! And I haven't looked back! 


I have to say though, that my favorite part about this outfit is that I thrifted the skirt and shirt! Thrifting is one of my favorite things every. I have a hard time spending full price for clothes so I hit up thrift stores and find treasures! Not to mention they don't always look like treasures when I buy them but that's what the sewing machine is for! 

5 comments:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous! I love the fun, floral shirt, and the matching belt and sandals. So pretty! I'll definitely be checking out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern on that top, and I'm totally with you on jersey skirts!! Sooo comfy!!!

    theoriginalbrynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute! I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the wonderful comments, I love reading and replying to them all. If you have a question, don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...