Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Quick Hello

Just popping in for a quick hello to let everyone know, yes, I'm still alive, and no, I don't have much time for actual fun things.. such as blogging. But, I'll be back soon! I also need to locate my tripod for actual outfit posts, no idea where it ran off to! But, I've just finished editing our honeymoon photos, and I can't wait to share them will y'all! I want to go back so bad (especially now.. seeing as I have an exam on Wednesday, ew).
 
Miss you guys so much! Even though I haven't been blogging much, I am on Instagram, you can follow me @kristina_ross14
 
Hope y'all are doing swell, my lovelies.
 
IMG_3431
IMG_3626
Off the coast of Grand Cayman
 


1 comment:

  1. oooo can't wait to see your honeymoon photos!
    take your time getting back girl. but i do miss your outfits.

    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the wonderful comments, I love reading and replying to them all. If you have a question, don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...