Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It's always sunny..

Skirt, 4Skirt, 2Skirt, 3
Tank: Forever 21 | Skirt: Gap | Belt: Gap | Sandals: Old Navy | Sunglasses: Cole Han via TJ Maxx

Why yes, I'm using the fence to hide from the sun. It's seriously too hot and too, too sunny to take pictures during the daytime. But, Curtis is off at office hours for his class, so I decided to take some quick snaps before I have to go back and pick him up. Ugh, I'm ready for October. 

Anyway, this skirt. I love it. I got it with the sandals I'm wearing {both for free} using rewards money to Gap/Old Navy. It helped give me a little courage yesterday while I started my second session for summer courses. I'm taking communications and business statistics. So yeah, I'll be having lots of fun for the next month. Not. 

Happy Wednesday!


5 comments:

  1. This heat has been ridiculous! My weather man said it should be breaking tomorrow- hope it's the same for you!
    Jenn
    With Luck Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is amazing, and even better that you were able to get it for free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bright sun or not, you are beauuutiful, dear! Loving this comfy, cute summer outfit :) but BOO for summer classes :(

    p.s. I seriously LOVE "it's always sunny in philadelphia"...such a great show. baha

    <3 Jenna Brianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous skirt! Sorry about your summer classes--not fun! But at least you have awesome new clothes to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those classes sound so fun... you believed me there didn't you? Hahaha good luck with your summer classes! Hopefully you get a break soon!

    Loving that skirt/belt combo! I just went to Gap and bought this adorable pink and white striped dress that I absolutely LOVE and can't wait to wear during my Vegas trip this weekend!

    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the wonderful comments, I love reading and replying to them all. If you have a question, don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...